User Comments!

Check out what other users are saying and what they are talking about!

There are thousands of great comments and other user submitted content, but as guest you only have access to one page worth of these. Please enroll as a full member to access to all of the features in this platform.

Most Recent Comments

acates7751 wrote on Thursday, June 15th 2017 at 9:47PM EDT

Awesome. I bet you are on cloud nine!!!
Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]

silver

rrunion3042 wrote on Wednesday, June 14th 2017 at 5:13PM EDT

Made my first offer, and first buy. $25,000 purchase price. Value $77,000. Going to re hab and flip f
Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]

ccoleman6263 wrote on Monday, June 12th 2017 at 1:53PM EDT

back to normal I have using my tablet for now and still trying to get the routine I once had which was awesome but, I will get there I will never give up! dean keep hiking and eating right it's very Important...Have a great day!
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

ccoleman6263 wrote on Wednesday, June 7th 2017 at 5:54PM EDT

so room and board won't be a problem and I already paid for a rental car. Oh they put in a stent in my heart.
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

Yolanda Judge wrote on Monday, June 5th 2017 at 7:23AM EDT

Hi Carol, I really resonate how you work your vacant houses. I never thought to check on the status of a vacant after an unsuccessful auction. Thank you.
Posted Under: Wisdom [View / Reply]

Yolanda Judge wrote on Monday, June 5th 2017 at 7:23AM EDT

Posted Under: Wisdom [View / Reply]

Fredrick wrote on Sunday, June 4th 2017 at 11:53PM EDT

Do I give them access to the vpn also?
Posted Under: Expert Q&A [View / Reply]

Gena Horiatis wrote on Friday, May 26th 2017 at 8:09AM EDT

Outstanding points Joe - so often overlooked. You lead by example with your own branding! Thanks
Posted Under: Contributor [View / Reply]

Johnny & Cheri wrote on Monday, May 22nd 2017 at 11:24AM EDT

more info thanks
Posted Under: Deals [View / Reply]

ShellyCoe wrote on Tuesday, May 16th 2017 at 5:33PM EDT

Wow! This just solved a huge problem I am having with my VA. Thanks Gena!
Posted Under: Expert Q&A [View / Reply]

wisdom

Stacey and Joe Jurek wrote on Thursday, April 27th 2017 at 8:58AM EDT

Thank you for the nice comments, I appreciate it. I am glad I can help other investors through the chats and videos. Please feel free to subscribe to my free You Tube Channel - Joe Jurek Real Estate Investing Adventures. Believe and Achieve! - Joe Jurek
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

Sharon R wrote on Wednesday, April 5th 2017 at 3:28PM EDT

Wow Carol, I am going to do this as well. Thank you for this information.
Posted Under: Contributor [View / Reply]

wisdom

Stacey and Joe Jurek wrote on Monday, April 3rd 2017 at 11:39AM EDT

A.L. , it depends on the banks in your area and your credit score etc. Often if you find banks will to loan on appraised value with no seasoning that would be an option. Another option is to wholesale deals to another investor and make money off part of the equity in the property. Good luck. Believe and Achieve! :) - Joe.
Posted Under: Contributor [View / Reply]

A.L Turner wrote on Thursday, March 30th 2017 at 11:32PM EDT

Hey Joe, great advice, quick question, after the purchase, how long until you can refinance? So we purchase below market, appraisal for current market after closing, the house value is ARV? Take cash and repeat? Is it something like that? I guess my comment turned to a question.. I'm inspired!!!
Posted Under: Contributor [View / Reply]

ccoleman6263 wrote on Thursday, March 30th 2017 at 5:45PM EDT

my weekly wisdom aren't showing.. please help me correct that! Thanks ..
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]
Already a member? Login here.
open/close

Guidance at a Glance

Ask The Experts:

Note: You have not asked the experts a question this month... Submit Your Question

Life Coaching:

Note: You can schedule your next coaching session right now!

open/close

Upcoming Events

Tip: Click the event to read more and be sure to RSVP in advance.