User Comments!

Check out what other users are saying and what they are talking about!

There are thousands of great comments and other user submitted content, but as guest you only have access to one page worth of these. Please enroll as a full member to access to all of the features in this platform.

Most Recent Comments

wisdom

Andrea Weule wrote on Tuesday, November 28th 2017 at 7:07PM EST

Definitely for MLS, but often generally too. Less competition for off market properties, but not necessarily any more motivated.
Posted Under: Expert Q&A [View / Reply]

platinum

hjonassen5047 wrote on Monday, November 27th 2017 at 11:43AM EST

Also, is the 25:1 a rule for dealing with the MLS or a general rule for all real estate offers?
Posted Under: Expert Q&A [View / Reply]

wisdom

Stacey and Joe Jurek wrote on Saturday, November 25th 2017 at 8:57AM EST

Hey Craig, Good luck on the REO, those are the type of deals that can make for a Happy New Year! Believe and Achieve! - Joe Jurek
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

platinum

Craig Campbell wrote on Friday, November 24th 2017 at 11:27PM EST

Joe, yes, I shopped for Real Estate Black Friday Deals and have just signed a purchase agreement and thus submitted an offer on a bank owned property! :-) I hope that you have a super weekend as well!
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

platinum

wknowles601 wrote on Saturday, September 16th 2017 at 7:52PM EST

Any current comps on this property?
Posted Under: Deals [View / Reply]

platinum

wknowles601 wrote on Saturday, September 16th 2017 at 6:30PM EST

I am new to Insider Elite, and have over 30 yrs experience renovating, can you please send more info about this property, comps especially. How can the tenants be living there now with no water connections?
Posted Under: Deals [View / Reply]

platinum

wknowles601 wrote on Saturday, September 16th 2017 at 6:20PM EST

Hi. I am inquiring about this property for more details. I have 30 years experience fixing and renovating all types of properties.
Posted Under: Deals [View / Reply]

wisdom

Stacey and Joe Jurek wrote on Thursday, August 31st 2017 at 11:58AM EST

Glad you enjoyed the videos and info we shared.. Thanks for the feedback. Believe and Achieve! - Joe
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

platinum

sbong5419 wrote on Thursday, August 31st 2017 at 1:59AM EST

excellent advice
Posted Under: Contributor [View / Reply]

wisdom

Stacey and Joe Jurek wrote on Sunday, August 20th 2017 at 9:55AM EST

Thanks :)
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

platinum

Craig Campbell wrote on Wednesday, August 16th 2017 at 2:38PM EST

Joe, have a Great time on the VIP Tour as well as at the game!
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

platinum

dblakeney2082 wrote on Thursday, July 13th 2017 at 6:22PM EST

I have finally made an offer on a property that I would to buy for my daughter and her family. I need a partner that has the funds to purchase the property. We are going to do all of the work. It is located in Watervliet, MI which is near Bangor, Michigan. I have made an offer for $116,000 plus closing costs. I don't know if there is any other costs. It is bank owned. I need funding as soon as possible. If you know anyone that will lend in MI, please let me know.
Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]

platinum

dblakeney2082 wrote on Thursday, July 13th 2017 at 6:07PM EST

Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]

platinum

athien4146 wrote on Wednesday, July 5th 2017 at 1:41PM EST

can't seem to login to this.
Posted Under: Products [View / Reply]

platinum

acates7751 wrote on Thursday, June 15th 2017 at 8:47PM EST

Awesome. I bet you are on cloud nine!!!
Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]
Already a member? Login here.
open/close

Guidance at a Glance

Ask The Experts:

Note: You have not asked the experts a question this month... Submit Your Question

Life Coaching:

Note: You can schedule your next coaching session right now!

open/close

Upcoming Events

Tip: Click the event to read more and be sure to RSVP in advance.