User Comments!

Check out what other users are saying and what they are talking about!

There are thousands of great comments and other user submitted content, but as guest you only have access to one page worth of these. Please enroll as a full member to access to all of the features in this platform.

Most Recent Comments

wknowles601 wrote on Saturday, September 16th 2017 at 8:52PM EDT

Any current comps on this property?
Posted Under: Deals [View / Reply]

wknowles601 wrote on Saturday, September 16th 2017 at 7:30PM EDT

I am new to Insider Elite, and have over 30 yrs experience renovating, can you please send more info about this property, comps especially. How can the tenants be living there now with no water connections?
Posted Under: Deals [View / Reply]

wknowles601 wrote on Saturday, September 16th 2017 at 7:20PM EDT

Hi. I am inquiring about this property for more details. I have 30 years experience fixing and renovating all types of properties.
Posted Under: Deals [View / Reply]

wisdom

Stacey and Joe Jurek wrote on Thursday, August 31st 2017 at 12:58PM EDT

Glad you enjoyed the videos and info we shared.. Thanks for the feedback. Believe and Achieve! - Joe
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

sbong5419 wrote on Thursday, August 31st 2017 at 2:59AM EDT

excellent advice
Posted Under: Contributor [View / Reply]

wisdom

Stacey and Joe Jurek wrote on Sunday, August 20th 2017 at 10:55AM EDT

Thanks :)
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

Craig Campbell wrote on Wednesday, August 16th 2017 at 3:38PM EDT

Joe, have a Great time on the VIP Tour as well as at the game!
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

dblakeney2082 wrote on Thursday, July 13th 2017 at 7:22PM EDT

I have finally made an offer on a property that I would to buy for my daughter and her family. I need a partner that has the funds to purchase the property. We are going to do all of the work. It is located in Watervliet, MI which is near Bangor, Michigan. I have made an offer for $116,000 plus closing costs. I don't know if there is any other costs. It is bank owned. I need funding as soon as possible. If you know anyone that will lend in MI, please let me know.
Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]

dblakeney2082 wrote on Thursday, July 13th 2017 at 7:07PM EDT

Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]

athien4146 wrote on Wednesday, July 5th 2017 at 2:41PM EDT

can't seem to login to this.
Posted Under: Products [View / Reply]

acates7751 wrote on Thursday, June 15th 2017 at 9:47PM EDT

Awesome. I bet you are on cloud nine!!!
Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]

rrunion3042 wrote on Wednesday, June 14th 2017 at 5:13PM EDT

Made my first offer, and first buy. $25,000 purchase price. Value $77,000. Going to re hab and flip f
Posted Under: Profile [View / Reply]

ccoleman6263 wrote on Monday, June 12th 2017 at 1:53PM EDT

back to normal I have using my tablet for now and still trying to get the routine I once had which was awesome but, I will get there I will never give up! dean keep hiking and eating right it's very Important...Have a great day!
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

ccoleman6263 wrote on Wednesday, June 7th 2017 at 5:54PM EDT

so room and board won't be a problem and I already paid for a rental car. Oh they put in a stent in my heart.
Posted Under: Check-Ins [View / Reply]

Yolanda Judge wrote on Monday, June 5th 2017 at 7:23AM EDT

Hi Carol, I really resonate how you work your vacant houses. I never thought to check on the status of a vacant after an unsuccessful auction. Thank you.
Posted Under: Wisdom [View / Reply]
Already a member? Login here.
open/close

Guidance at a Glance

Ask The Experts:

Note: You have not asked the experts a question this month... Submit Your Question

Life Coaching:

Note: You can schedule your next coaching session right now!

open/close

Upcoming Events

Tip: Click the event to read more and be sure to RSVP in advance.